- This event has passed.
Banners Networking Breakfast
December 12 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
This is our regular monthly breakfast meeting held at Banners Restaurant, 1 High Street, Markinch. It’s the Christmas one, so we’ll have our usual raffle for Maggie’s Fife.
Coffee, fresh orange juice, bacon rolls and lively networking including a 60-second elevator pitch for all attendees.
Members’s rate: £8.00
Non member’s rate: £10.00
This affordable event lets you network and kick start your working day. Remember your business cards and promotional material. Get the date in your diary as there are limited spaces. Bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis. Book via the PayPal below or email Caroline@carolinetrotter.co.uk. We look forward to seeing you there!
At this breakfast meeting we will be holding a Raffle in Aid of Maggies Cancer Care Centre, Kirkcaldy.
The chance to win one of these wonderful prizes donated by some of our Fife Women in Business Members.
- One hour interior design consultation from Catherine Lepreux Interiors
- A business headshot or product shot in the studio from Caroline Trotter Photography
- I hour of Laser Cutting from Jane Banks
- The Hairy Bakers Cook Book – Tilly & Mungo Trotter inc a £10 voucher off a pet portrait
- 30 min therapy session from Laurie Graham. Choose from Relexology, massage, reiki, meditation or crystal therapy
- Candle from Annette Lobo
- Bottle wine from Carole Baggaley
- Christmas Hamper from Blacketyside
- Shiatzu session from Helen Kermode
- Professional Coaching session from Louise Robb
- An hour of proof reading from Karen Elwis
- Plus more!